Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Two Kids Later...

Wow, I haven't realized how long it's been since I last posted.  Thats not to say that I have forgotten about my precious baby blog, its just that well, I have been rather lazy (and lets be fair, also very tired).

Since my last post, I have gone on to have another baby boy (now almost 1 years old) and have found ,what many mums will also tell you, that 1. Even though they come from the same womb with the same care and love, they will turn out very different or in my case an absolute 180 in difference, and 2. However much you wanted things to be exactly the way it was for your firstborn, once their baby sibling comes, it can never be the same, ever again (dun dun duuuuuuuuuun) - but of course I mean that in the best way possible =P.

These days I have been trying feverishly to get back to my old self, now that the baby is almost a toddler (like, seriously?) and his baby schedule is no longer so jam packed (later on that subject) I can finally have some time to myself and write, and most importantly write honestly, because motherhood can be a real mother-effer and there are times when you have no idea what the heck you are doing and those days are not even a tiny bit hard as those times when your kids give you the griefs - by that I mean the I don't want to a) eat b) sleep c) do things that you ask me to do or d) all of the above.  There have been times when I just wish I can run away from these messy, angry and snotty little people and just go downstairs to my cafe and have a coffee like a normal human being... but of course my coffee is always iced or was hot then didn't have the time to drink it so it got cold, then after I reheated it the baby spat up so I had to clean him and thus it's cold again.

Argh, Eff it, I've always preffered iced anyway.

Welcome (back) into my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment